Saturday, October 25, 2014

Weekend weigh-in


Loss this week: 1.5lbs
Total lost: 16.5lbs
New weight: 230lbs

I'm not going to lie, I was really hoping I would see the 220s  this week, but I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. That's okay.  I'm pleased I lost what I did. I lost the thanksgiving weight I gained plus another 0.5lbs. Not too shabby. I continue to move in the right direction and that is what matters most. 

Exercise update: 

Yesterday, I went to my first aquafit class at GoodLife. At first,  I wasn't sure about it as the instructor was in the water with us.  I found it hard to tell what moves she was asking us to do, but as it went on I adjusted and it ended up being a great class. Aquafit is definitely my thing. I love being in the water. 

After aquafit , I then went to see my horse Joelle and I rode her for about 30 minutes with friends. It was such a beautiful fall day here that I kinda wish I took pictures. 

This morning I then went to my first ever "pilates and stretch" class at the gym. I figured it would be a lot like yoga. Well.... it wasn't.  Okay well, not as much as I thought it would be. I found some poses challenging due to my hips, but overall I liked it and would go back. 

Funny story, when I first got to the class I was surprised at how many people were there. The place was packed. They all had mats and weights. I thought "oh, that's weird", but went with it and grabbed the lightest weights I could find. Then I asked the lady beside me where I could get a mat from. It was from asking that question that I learned I was in the "boot camp" class!!!! I entered the wrong studio! I bolted out of there so fast, let me tell you!!! Lol... I'm soooo not ready for that. Way to intimidating still at this point. Maybe one day, but not now.  One step at a time, right? Overall though I'm pleased with my progress. I've come a long way. I'm on the right path. Finally. 



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the great weigh-in! You'll be in the 220's very soon. Also, kudos for attending aquafit. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Best wishes for another great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aquafit is definitely my thing. I love it. The people are so friendly and you truly get what you put into it.

      Delete
  2. Great job! You'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing awesome!! Fun to hear your weight-ins! Hope you've planned something awesome for when you hit the 20's!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails