Saturday, October 11, 2014

Early WW WI #9


This weekend is thanksgiving weekend in Canada. As a result I decided to weigh in a day early as I'm having a heavier and saltier meal tonight. You might call that cheating. I call it the benefits of WW Online and weighing in a home. 

I'm very pleased with my results this week. 

New weight: 230.5lbs
Loss this week: 2.5lbs
Weight loss since restarting WW online: 16lbs!!

Even with two thanksgiving meals this week I plan to track as best as I can as I really want to get into the 220s. I haven't been there in a long time! It's going to be hard, but luckily I'm in control of making one of those meals so at least I can pick healthier recipes! 

Exercise this week wasn't great. I'd give myself a big fat D.  I met some goals but didn't meet most.  Regardless though I'm happy with my progress in that department. Before I would have given myself an F!!  I'm still moving more than I was and that's what counts. 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails