Since I stopped running and eating healthy this year, I've been feeling VERY sluggish. It's really bad. I'm 32 years old, and some days I feel like I'm 80. I know some of this has to do with my mood and diagnosis of depression and feeling low and wanting to hide my head in the sand (r/t drama and stress), but I'm not helping matters by picking the wrong foods to help fuel my body. I haven't exactly been putting in premium gas after all, and because of that, my mood has suffered.
So as one crazy fitness gal once said, I need to "stop the insanity" and take control of my life again.
Right now (as I said yesterday), I plan to just write down the food I've ate. I'm measuring some foods and not for others. I will get better as time goes on, but trust me, even this change right now of measuring some foods is HUGE for me. You may feel I'm eating too much when you read my menu and perhaps I will be for a little bit, but once again, as I go forward I hoping that will change too.
I will update this section as the day goes on, so here goes.....
- 2 eggs over hard with S&P
- 2 pc. wonder bread (invisible whole grain) with peanut butter and banana
- Corn with margarine and S&P
- 1/2 cup Quinoa
- 4 Yves brand meatless meatballs with diana sauce
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 1 cup Bolthouse Farms - Vanilla Chai Tea
- Spaghetti (whole grain pasta, veggie ground round, and pasta sauce)
- 2 pc. bread (same as above) with margarine
- 6 crackers with pieces of cheese
- several glasses of water!
- green beans with margarine and S&P
- I wrote one of my girlfriends setting a plan to start swimming twice a week starting in November.
- walked around the block = 30 minutes