I have to learn though. There are going to be many foods that I come up against that I can't have. Well.... lets not say can't shall we. There are no 'bad' foods. Just bad portions right?! But you know what I mean. I do have what I call red light foods that really I should stay away from. French fries being one of them! They always seem to send me into a tail spin.
So here's to resisting those butter tarts and coffee cake and chowing down on the veggies and raspberries I brought with me instead. I can do this... afterall, losing weight is more important to me than a quick fix of tart.
* working nights*
Breakfast @ 4:45pm
- 2 eggs over hard
- tiny bit of cheese and S&P (to put on eggs)
- 2 pc of bread with margarine (to make egg sandwich)
- 1 pc. of bread with peanut butter and jam
- Tim Horton's Steeped Tea - 2 sweetener, 3 milk
- evil butter tart
- 12 oz of raspberries with splenda
- veggies and ranch dip
- Yves Brand meatless meatballs x4
- Blue Menu - rice/soy bean concoction
- Cheerios and milk