Saturday, November 06, 2010

Zoglos

First off, Zoglos has no idea I'm writing this. They didn't ask me to review anything, I just decided to share my feelings on a product I found at the grocery store!


I recently found out about the company Zoglos. I was shopping at my local grocery store and just so happened to find some of their products. I've been looking for new quick vegetarian meal ideas and I thought I'd give these a try. I honestly thought I might be wasting my money, but if you don't try it, you'll never know!  I did like the fact they were very easy to cook in the oven or in the frying pan  and they are a pretty good sore of protein, so I thought what the hell, lets try them!   I ended up buying their Corn Cutlets, broccoli patties, mixed vegetable patties and their meatless mini loaves.
Zoglo's Corn Cutlets

So far I've tried the corn cutlets and their broccoli patties. The corn cutlets are my favourite by far, but I sort of accidentally burnt the broccoli patties when cooking them so I shouldn't judge them too much just yet. They are low in WW points after all!
Last Night's Meal
Last night (and tonight for that matter) I ended up cooking them up in a frying pan with a bit of EVOO. I ate them with a cup of minute rice and some roasted peppers and it came out to be a very satisfying meal. Very tasty and very filling.

I am happy to report I've managed to track for the 2nd day in a row. I truly am trying to keep my promise!  I do have to admit though,  I have gone over my daily points both days, but that's not a big deal. That's what those extra 35 points are there for, right?

I'm getting back on track folks. Slowly but surely I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails