Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sweater

I had to laugh last night.

I went shopping with friends as I need some sweaters for the winter season. We ended up at Reitman's .

I saw a sweater in the plus size section that I really liked. The only thing is now I'm not a plus girl (YAY!). I'm now an XL. Okay well, minus that running room jacket I bought recently.

Do you think they had the same sweater in an XL in the non-plus section?

Nope.

For years I've been a plus girl, always seeing clothes in the 'regular' section that I wanted, but couldn't fit into and they didn't have bigger sizes.

Now I'm in that section and I like the plus stuff....

Lol.....always the way I tell ya!

Lesson learned - You always want what you can't have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails