A few Non-Scale Victories I'm proud of are:
- Not hitting a drive thru on the way to work to 'fill up' before a night shift because I had no food in the house. Instead I hit the grocery store and bought salad, almonds and veggies with hummus.
- Not buying a green tea late from star bucks (which I got in the habit of doing and I have no idea how many calories are in it). I drank loads of water with lemon instead.
- Not raiding the nutrition centre at work for cookies and crackers to fill me up when I was hungry on shift. I stuck to what I brought from home.
- Not making a detour on my way home from work to McDonalds to get a McMuffin minus the meat. I just drove right home.
- Not eating a big breakfast before hitting the hay. I just went to bed right away when I got home.
Things I'm not so proud of.
- I didn't run before work
- I didn't run after work. I wasn't sure I was going to make it home, I was soooooo tired. Dizzy Tired. My head hit the pillow and I was out.
- I woke up with plans to run and looked outside and it's hard-core raining. Boo.
- My procrastination around running is getting out of hand. If I just ran last night before work or this morning after work I would have been fine. The fact I waited to run until now sucks because now I can't because of rain...yes I'm a wimp and don't run in the rain. At least not hard-core rain!
Running Mojo Come back! Why did you disappear?